At Austin Allergy Associates, our doctors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of the following medical conditions in both children and adults.
- Asthma to include chronic asthma and exercise induced asthma
- Persistent cough or recurrent cough
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Nasal allergies to include eye symptoms
- Chronic or recurrent sinusitis and sinus condition
- Food allergy
- Drug allergies
- Hives (Urticaria) and eczema (Atopic Dermatitis)
- Insect allergy
The following diagnostic tests are used to confirm your allergy and/or asthma diagnosis:
- Medical history and examination
- Skin testing to pollens, molds, pets, house dust
- Skin testing to foods
- Skin testing to stinging insects
- Breathing tests to measure lung capacity
- Breathing treatments to test for changes in lung capacity
- Skin testing to penicillin and limited other drugs if medically needed
- Challenges to food or medication if deemed safe and necessary
Austin Allergy Associates
T. Ray Vaughan, M.D.
P. Dennis Dyer, M.D.
3303 Northland Dr. Suite 301
Austin, TX 78731